What happened to 101?

Yes, I understand that usually stuff like this is labeled "Something 101". Well, that title generally applies to classes, books, and other professional-type feeds. Mine is definitely not professional. It is simply the honest truth as I perceive it.

It also doesn't help matters that 101 is generally the first name to be taken, as is the case here, but College 105 is more interesting and/or mysterious, whichever suits your fancy.



Monday, August 30, 2010

College 105

You know those movies, where a completely unknown someone writes a blog and becomes famous and followed by millions? I've dreamed that I would do that, but I don't expect to. I don't even know if anyone will see this, but maybe it will help me in some odd, un-relatable way. Writing is therapeutic.

I was trying to think of what to write about. What do I have to say that no one else does? I've had teachers and people in my life who say that everyone has something unique to give, but I've not really ever felt like I had anything really, truly unique to give the world. So, in thinking of what to write about, I decided to just go with the major happening in my life: college. The most major first EVER.

So, as of now, I think this blog will be a list of firsts, cool links I've found, reviews, and things I wish someone had told me three years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment